How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook?
Import Android Contacts to Outlook with vCard Converter. All you need to do that export all your Android contacts into vCard file format (*.VCF 2.1 & *.VCF 3.0) by following these steps:
After exported all contacts from Android phone into vCard file, download the vCard Converter:
Install & Run the vCard Converter on your PC/Laptop & connect your Android phone to PC / connect your SD card (where you store contacts in vCard file) to PC & import all Android vCard contacts to Outlook by following these steps:
- Choose one of the option: Browse vCard file (for single vcf file) / Browse the folder (for multiple vcf files)
- Choose the Contacts Conversion Mode: Normal / Advance
- Choose the Saving Option: Excel or CSV / Outlook
- Choose the Outlook Option & Click on Convert vCards option
And, that’s all you will successfully import all your Android vCards contacts into Outlook.
Why choose to import Android vCard to Outlook?
- Time Consuming: Import Android contacts to PST through MS Outlook import/export option is total waste of time or unsatisfied task, if you have thousands of contacts then vCard Converter is a better choice.
- Multiple Contacts Conversion from single .vcf file: As MS Outlook provides import/export vcard option but if you have a .vcf file that contain multiple contacts then MS Outlook take only first contact of that .vcf file whereas vCard Converter import all contacts of a single vcf file into MS Outlook.
- Convert Contacts with photos: With vCard Converter you will import Android to Outlook with contact person photo.
- Supports all vCard Formats: vCard Converter supports all formats of vCards » *.vcf 2.1 & *.vcf 3.0 thus, you can easily import Android vCard to PST whether you save your contacts into vcf 2.1 or vcf 3.0.
- Supports all version of Outlook: vCard Converter supports all version of MS Outlook it means you can import Android contacts to Outlook 2010 to 95.
- Import all Contact files with originality: vCard Converter imports all fields (name, email id, address, website etc) of contacts with their originality.
- Affordable: This multi featured vCard Converter will yours in just $49.
Thus, import Android VCF to Outlook today with vCard Converter. we provide the demo version of this import vcards tool for analysis its work & features, so try demo version first before decide to purchase this products to import Android VCF to PST.