SoftSpire vCard Converter » Convert vCard to Salesforce
How to import multiple contacts of vCard files into salesforce directly? Well, the solution is here » SoftSpire vCard Converter. This vCard to Salesforce converter helps you to convert vCard contacts into Salesforce, see how:
First of all you need to import vCard contacts into Excel file & after that you will need to export all contacts into CSV file »
Thus, after follow these above steps, you have all contacts in an Excel file now, export all contacts from Excel file to CSV file »
Now with CSV file you can easily import all contacts into Salesforce »
- Log in to Salesforce CRM.
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Find this link Import My Accounts & Contacts in the Tools section.
- Start the Import Wizard.
- Select Other Data Source (*.csv) from the radial dial and then click Next.
- Choose the file (*.csv) to upload by Browse or Choose File button and then click on Next.
- Click Next again. On the off-chance your data does not import correctly, this is where you can manually map each of the fields in your file to Salesforce CRM.
- Keep clicking Next until you reach the end of the mapping process, then click Import Now!
- Click on Finish when done.
- Click on the Contacts tab to check all contacts that have just been imported.
After follow these above steps you can get all contacts of vCard into Salesforce.
With VCF to Salesforce converter you can do lot more things »
- Import vCard to Salesforce when you need to export lots of contacts into salesforce at a time.
- Convert vCard contacts to Salesforce of any vCard file format (*.vcf 2.1 & *.vcf 3.0).
- Convert vCard address to Salesforce with exact metadata of the contact (Name, Emails, Websites, Address etc)
- Import vCard to Outlook & Excel
Try this vCard to Salesforce converter today & export vCard to Salesforce in quick steps. For evaluation you can try its demo version to know how easily you can convert vCard to Salesforce. Buy SoftSpire vCard Converter for getting the better result in Salesforce after transfer vCard to Salesforce.